- 4oz fat free cream cheese (softened/room temperature)
- 6oz 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 10.5oz Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 packet Italian dressing & seasoning
- 3/4 cups low sodium chicken broth or water
- 6 frozen or thawed chicken breasts
- 8oz pasta or spiralized vegetable of choice
- 2 heaped tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
||Combine cream cheese, greek yogurt, soup, chicken broth, and seasoning packet in the bowl of your slow cooker. mix well. Add chicken breasts to slow cooker and make sure each breast is coated with liquid mixture.
||Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Serve over cooked pasta and add vegetables of choice.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest