- 2 c. steel cut oats
- 7 c. water
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can lite coconut milk
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Brown sugar
- Sweetened, shredded coconut
- Chopped pecans
- Grease slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, water, coconut milk, and cocoa powder.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- To serve, top (in order) with brown sugar, pecans, shredded coconut to taste.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest