- 1 1/2 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Dried Minced Onions
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb Carrots
- 1 1/2 lb Potatoes
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add milk, bread crumbs, onion salt and sage and mix well.
- Crumble ground meat into mixture and mix well.
- Form into a loaf to sit in the middle of your slow cooker.
- Peel potatoes and carrots; cut into 1″ chunks and place around meat loaf.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire.
- Spread sauce on top of meat loaf and cook for 30 minutes on high.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest