- 2 lbs beef roast
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large onion, quartered and pulled apart
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes dry vegetable soup mix ( I use Knorr)
- Place roast into crockpot and surround with vegetables.
- Combine beef broth and vegetable soup mix, then add to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest