- 1 pound mild breakfast sausage
- 1 bag frozen hash browns
- 8-12 large eggs
- ¼ cup half-and-half
- 1-2 packages grated cheese
- Cook to crumbes and drain all the grease from the sausage.
- Place 1/3 of the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a layer of cheese (1/3 the amount you choose to use).
- Top with 1/3 of the sausage.
- Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used or the cooker is full.
- Place the eggs in a large mixing bowl and whip until frothy.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Pour the eggs over the top of the layers in the slow cooker.
- Cook 7 to 10 hours on low (all night while you sleep).
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest