- 3-4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup Marsala Wine
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch* + 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by placing your chicken breasts at the bottom of your slow cooker. Top with mushrooms and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wine, broth, and vinegar. Top the chicken with wine mixture.
- Set your slow cooker to low and cook for 4 – 5 hours.
- Mix together arrowroot starch and water in a small bowl. Add to chicken wine mixture and simmer another 15-30 minutes, or until liquid thickens.
- If using, add coconut milk. Top with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Serve hot over pasta, spaghetti squash, potatoes, or rice.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest