- 5 lbs chicken
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- seasoning salt
- chopped onion
- aluminum foil
- Spray chicken with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Insert onion and garlic inside cavity of chicken.
- Spray inside of crock pot with Pam.
- Roll wads of aluminum foil into balls and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Put chicken back side down on top of aluminum balls.
- DO NOT ADD WATER OR ANY LIQUID.
- Cover and cook on low for about 10 hours.
- Skin will actually turn brown as in a deli roasted chicken.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest