- 1 pound raw peanuts, in the shell
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry crab boil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ cup salt
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 8 cups water to start
- Add peanuts to Crock-Pot, add in water
- Pour garlic powder, salt, Cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes over the top. Stir everything together.
- Place dry crab boil on top
- Cook in the Crock Pot for 12-24 hours. The longer they cook the stronger the flavor.
- Add water as needed to make sure the peanuts are covered.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest