- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can condensed cheddar soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Grease the inside of a 3 to 4-quart crock pot.
- Place cauliflower florets in crock pot.
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Pour sauce over cauliflower.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 3 to 3½ hours, depending on how tender you want the cauliflower.
Note: Do not use extra-sharp cheddar cheese. It is too acidic and can turn grainy.