- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 4 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup baby carrots, chopped in half
- ¾ cup string beans
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 (10 ¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
- Melt the butter on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all of the vegetables on top and stir to coat with the butter.
- Salt/Pepper the diced chicken as desired and add to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, milk, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Pour on top of the chicken.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8-9.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve, (preferably with biscuits!)
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest