- 1 tube Biscuits, I used Pillsbury Biscuits
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Margarine/butter, Melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Cut biscuits into quarters with kitchen shears
- Dip biscuit pieces into melted butter
- Put buttered biscuit pieces into the bowl of cinnamon and brown sugar and fully coat the pieces
- Toss pieces into your Crock-Pot until you have all of the pieces layered in the crock pot. I poured the extra brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over the top of my pieces. Because really you can’t have enough brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, check to see if pieces are done. I rotated a few of the top pieces to the bottom to make sure everything was cooked all the way through. The pieces on the edges cooked faster than the pieces on the top.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest