- 16 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light (2%)Cheese
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 can 98% FF cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 98% FF cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 4oz. can of mild green chilies
- 4 oz can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- ½ cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in slowcooker and stir to mix well. Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
- Seriously, that’s it people! Stir it, of course, as you’re serving….and get all the goodies mixed up real good!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest