- 4 cups fresh, peeled and sliced peaches
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- vanilla ice cream
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place peaches, ¼ cup sugar, and cinnamon in slow cooker and toss to mix.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix Bisquick, ½ cup sugar, milk, and vanilla extract with a whisk. Pour on top of peaches.
- Cut the butter into thin slices and scatter on top of the uncooked cobbler.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours and 45 minutes. Turn to high and cook for 30 minutes.
Frozen peaches can also be used. Make sure they are completely defrosted and drain off any excess juice.