- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup dark corn syrup
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups chopped pecans (or a combination of chopped and whole pecan halves)
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Spray the inside of a crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place pie crust in crock pot and mold it to fit the shape of the crock pit. (This is easier if you have a round crock pot instead of an oval one, but you can make do with an oval.)
- Stir remaining ingredients together, except pecans, until mixed well.
- Stir in pecans. I like to leave about half the pecans to arrange on top of the filling to make it look prettier.
- Pour filling into pie crust. If you reserved some pecans, gently place them on top of the filling.
- Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH for 2½ to 3 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest