- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- Oil the crock of your slow cooker.
- Mix flour, granulated sugar, splenda, baking soda, 2 T cocoa in a bowl.
- Mix brown sugar and 3 T cocoa in a separate bowl.
- Add oil, 2/3 c water and 1 t vinegar to flour mixture, stir until combined.
- Spread in the bottom of crock.
- Sprinkle brown sugar/cocoa mix over the batter.
- Gently pour hot water and coffee over sugar.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Take off the lid and let it rest for 30 minutes before serving.
- The pudding will be on the bottom and the cake on top. Spoon pudding over cake to serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest