- 1 corned beef brisket
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 8 small red potatoes
- 2 medium carrots, pared, and cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled, and cut into eighths
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into chunks
- Place all ingredients in a large crock pot (cut meat in half if necessary); stir to mix.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid.
- Slice meat thinly across the grain.
- Serve with vegetables and some of the liquid.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest