- 2 lbs lean stewing beef
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup flour
- In a skillet, brown the stew meat in the oil;drain.
- Place meat into crock pot.
- Stir in soup, onion, carrot, wine, mushrooms, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover crock pot.
- Cook on low setting 10-12 hours.
- After cooking time turn crock pot to high.
- Blend the cold water and flour into a smooth paste.
- Stir into beef mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over buttered noodles, rice, or on mashed potatoes.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest