- 2 -3 pork tenderloin, cut in pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits ( drained well)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- In a skillet lightly brown pork pieces slowly in vegetable oil. Remove from skillet and place in bottom of crock pot.
- In same skillet cook onion and celery just until tender, but not browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer about 1 minute. Pour sauce over pork pieces in crock pot.
- Turn crock pot on high for 1st hour and then to low for 3-4 hours.
- Note: If using optional green pepper, brown with onion and celery.
- Note: If you want sauce thicker, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch during last 30 minutes.
- Great served over buttered rice!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest