- 3 turkey legs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, extra virgin, for 200 degree heat maximum
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons fresh herbs, mixed chopped ( or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, extra virgin, for 200 degree heat maximum to coat inside of crockpot
- Place an oval meat rack in a slow cooker lightly coated with healthy oil for 200 degrees maximum heat.
- Brush legs lightly with 1 tbsp.liquified extra virgin oil.
- Mix seasonings together and sprinkle over turkey legs.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or until tender. Alternatively, cook on high about 5 1/2-6 hours. This recipe assumes low temperature is at least 185 degrees.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest