- 4 de-boned chicken breast fillet skinless large
- 1/2 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 6 tbs brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 1/2 tbs cornflour
- 4 tbs water
- 1/4 cup shallots sliced to garnish
- 1 tbs sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 Whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in slow cooker bowl. Place chicken into the sauce, rotating to coat. Cover and cook for 3-4 hours on high, or 6-8 hours on low setting.
- 2 When the sauce is simmering (in the last hour of cooking time), whisk the cornflour and water together in a small bowl until dissolved. Stir the cornflour mixture into the sauce; mix it through and cover again to allow to thicken and continue cooking until the chicken is just beginning to fall apart.
- 3 Serve with steamed greens and rice; garnish with sliced shallots and sesame seeds.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest