- 6 chicken thighs, skin removed.
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (or 2 tsp minced jarred garlic)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Season with the spices.
- Add all other ingredients except the sour cream.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or medium for 6, or low for 8)
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker.
- Slowly add sour cream to the liquid left in the slow cooker and blend with a whisk.
- Serve chicken over egg noodles and top with the sour cream sauce.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest