- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and finely chopped
- 8 ounces trimmed fresh spinach leaves (about 8 cups)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In slow cooker stoneware, combine mozzarella, Neufchatel cheese, Parmesan, garlic, artichokes, spinach, and black pepper. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until hot and bubbly. Stir well and serve with homemade tortilla chips.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest