- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup French dressing (see note for my easy homemade version!)
- 1 15-ounce can whole cranberry cranberry sauce, or 1 cup homemade cranberry sauce
- Lightly grease a slow cooker. Place chicken breasts in the bottom in a single layer.
- Whisk together French dressing and cranberry sauce. Pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with toasted pine nuts and chopped parsley if desired and serve.
For homemade French dressing, combine 1 cup oil (I use vegetable oil, canola or olive would work as well), ¼ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup vinegar, ½ cup ketchup, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, and 2 teaspoons onion powder in a jar. Cover, shake until well combined. Taste the dressing and add salt and pepper to taste. Store chilled until ready to use.