- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 (1oz) packages Taco Seasoning
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- ¼ cup white onion, diced
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8oz) packet of Old El Paso® Chile & Roasted Garlic Cooking Sauce (or favorite taco/enchilada sauce)
- 4 oz cream cheese, soften and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups Medium Sized Shell Noodles, Cooked
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Place cooked beef, beef broth, water, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, Old El Paso®
- Chile & Roasted Garlic Cooking Sauce and cream cheese into a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Stir until well
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 4-5 hours. When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Uncover crockpot and stir in pasta and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined. Continue to cook, uncovered for 10-15 more minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with optional sour cream, salsa or shredded cheese.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest