- 2 pounds beef chunks (aka: stew meat )
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2-3 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ( or to taste)
- ¼ cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 4-6 cups cooked white or brown rice
- Add beef, broth, and chopped onions to slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- About 10-15 minutes before serving, Transfer slow cooker contents to a large stock pot and bring to a boil. Whisk together cold water and corn starch, add to pot, and stir until thickened. Serve over rice and sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest