- 10 lbs apples
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Peel the apples and chop them into small pieces.
- Place them in the slow cooker and add the apple cider vinegar. Stir until the apples are coated.
- Cook on low in the slow cooker for 10 hours.
- Add the sugar and spices and stir well.
- Cook another 4 to 10 hours.
- Blend with a hand blender to smooth out the consistency if needed.
- Cook, uncovered for 1 to 2 hours on high until you’ve reached your desired thickness.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest