- 8-9 pound precooked spiral cut ham, bone in
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine honey, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic in a blender and pulse until smooth. Reserve ½ cup of the sauce to pour on top at the end.
- Place ham face down in the slow cooker and pour glaze on top. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Pour the reserved glaze on top right before serving.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest