- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) tomato sauce
- 4 T tomato paste
- ½ t powdered garlic
- ½ t italian seasoning
- ½ t thyme
- ½ t oregano
- ¼ t sugar
- ½ t lemon juice
- 2 pounds precooked meatballs (I used Italian meatballs)
- Place italian stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, powdered garlic, italian seasoning, thyme, oregano, sugar and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until the sauce is smooth and ingredients are combined.
- In your crockpot, place meatballs on the bottom. Pour the marinara sauce on top of the meatballs.
- Cook on high for 4 hours and low for about 5-6 until meatballs are heated through.
- Serve over some hot pasta and enjoy. 🙂
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest