- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons malt vinegar (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- Whisk sea salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Season chicken breasts with seasoning mixture and place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, Italian dressing, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, and vinegar together in a bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken in the slow cooker using 2 forks.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Serve chicken over angel hair pasta.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest