- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker; pour in the lime juice and chicken stock. Add the garlic, thyme, pepper, and butter.
- Cover, and cook on Low until the chicken is very tender, 8 to 10. Stir in the rice during the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest