- 5 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place into a slow cooker. Whisk together the marmalade, chicken stock, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and ground ginger in a bowl. Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 5 to 7 hours. Make sure to flip over the chicken breasts once during cooking.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest