- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 12 whole mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Divide butter into 4 equal portions and spread between the skin and meat of each chicken breast. Place chicken breasts, potatoes, onion, mushrooms, cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest