- 2-3 pound Grass-fed Pork Roast (boneless)
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 pound Carrots, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 Sweet Onion, thickly sliced
- Real Salt t and Coarse Ground Pepper, to taste
- Place the pork roast in a crock pot. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the roast and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Cover with the lid and cook it on high for 6 hours.
- After the roast has been in the crock pot for 4 hours, add the onions and carrots to the crock pot, placing around the roast (Alternatively, you can pan fry the onions and carrots with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute them on medium/high heat until they begin to caramelize. Add them to the crock pot after this step).
- Cook the roast, carrots, and onions for 2 more hours, or until the pork is pulls apart easily and carrots are soft.
- Place the roast, carrots, and onions on a serving platter and drizzle with chimichurri sauce. Serve with extra sauce.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest