- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 12 ounces chicken breast
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 ounce jar marinara sauce
- Layer bell peppers and chicken breasts in the crockpot with some on the bottom and some on top then add seasonings, salt and pepper and marinara sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Once it’s cooked, break apart the chicken with a tongs. It will shred easily after cooking this long in the sauce.
- Serve over rice or lettuce and top with parmesan as desired.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest