- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Juice from 1 large lime (or 1-2 Tbsp)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (or 1 Tbsp jarred minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (measured prior to chopping), chopped finely
- 12 oz. green tomatillo salsa
- Place chicken thighs in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients on top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or medium for 6, low for 8)
- Break apart chicken and serve however you’d like (in tortillas, over rice, with tortilla chips).
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest