- 2 uncooked chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
- Place chicken breasts in a 2-3 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning, add cream cheese cubes, and water. Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low, or for 4-6 hours on high.
- Unplug the Crock-Pot. With two forks, shred the chicken in the Crock-Pot, add cheddar cheese, and stir to evenly coat the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Then spoon shredded chicken into the center of the flour tortillas. Roll tightly, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spray generously with olive oil spray.
- Cook in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes, or until tortillas are crisp. Serve with salsa or cilantro-ranch for dipping.