- 16 oz of Rotini pasta
- 1 Pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans of pizza sauce
- 2 Cups of mozzarella cheese
- about 20 slices of Pepperoni (I suggest Turkey pepperoni. It’s less greasy.)
- ½ and onion, chopped
- Cook your pasta according to the directions. Drain.
- Cook the ground beef fully with the chopped onion and drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to your crockpot.
- Layer the ground beef on top.
- Add the sauce.
- Add the cheese.
- Add the pepperoni.
- Cook in the crockpot for four hours on low.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest