- 1.5 lbs. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2.5 lbs. medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ tsp. creole seasoning
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray unless you use a liner*
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- *Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up! You can find these with the plastic storage bags in the grocery store.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest