- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 -3 lbs skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- Place onions in crock pot.
- Mix garlic, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Make slices in turkey breast about 3/4 of the way through turkey breast at 2 inch intervals.
- Stuff slices with herb mixture.
- Place turkey in crock pot.
- Pour juice over turkey.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in centre.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest