- 1 lb ground turkey (or lean ground beef)
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup diced onion or 2 Tbsp dried onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- BBQ sauce
- In a bowl combine the turkey, tomato sauce, oatmeal, onion, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix well.
- Shape the mixture and place in a bread loaf pan.
- Place the pan inside your 6 quart oval slow cooker .
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for about 6 hours.
- Brush the top of the meatloaf with some bbq sauce and then place in the oven on broil for 2-3 minutes. This step just makes it look a lot more appetizing and browns up the top a bit!
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest