- cooking spray
- large jar of pasta sauce (about 50 oz.)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 bag frozen cheese ravioli (25 oz.)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, combine pasta sauce, tomatoes, cheese soup, and garlic. Mix well.
- Spoon ⅓ of the sauce into the slow cooker, top with ⅓ of ravioli. Sprinkle with ⅓ cup of cheeses over ravioli. Repeat twice.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest