- 1 whole chicken (between 3-4 lbs)
- 1 (375 mL) jar spicy butter chicken curry sauce or one of your choosing (I used KFI)
- 1.5 lb bag of Little Potato Company’s Terrific Trio, halved and sliced small
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thin
- 2 large onions, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the chicken on top and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. Combine turmeric, ginger, and coriander in a bowl and season chicken. Place onions and celery around the chicken and pour jar of curry over top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or until chicken reaches 160F internally. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Note: Make sure you keep the potatoes small as they may not cook thoroughly. You can always continue cooking the potatoes after you remove the chicken if needed.)
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest