- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ⅓ cup sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. ghee or butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne
- 4 small baked sweet potatoes (about 7 oz. each uncooked)
- ranch dressing (optional)
- Place chicken in a slow cooker set on low.
- In a small saucepan on medium-high heat, combine the sriracha, ghee, coconut aminos, garlic powder and optional cayenne. Stir together and heat until ghee is melted.
- Pour sauce into slow cooker.
- Cook for 4-6 hour on low or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and toss with sauce.
- Turn slow cooker to warm (or remain on low) until ready to serve.
- Serve chicken in baked sweet potatoes and drizzle with ranch if desire.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest