- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s red hot sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottles beer ( I use Shiner Bock)
- Cook the roast on low, covered with the bottle of beer.
- In the morning, drain the liquid out of the crock pot and shred the beef.
- Combine the other ingredients and pour over the beef.
- Keep the crock pot on low heat until ready to serve.
- If you need to add liquid, add a little bit of water.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest