- 1 piece beef brisket, large enough to fit into your crock pot
- 1/3 cup mustard ( best is Dijon or Honey Mustard)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola
- fresh ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients except for the brisket.
- Place the brisket into the crock pot and pour the cola mixture over the meat.
- Cook on high for 8 hours or overnight on low.
- Slice and serve.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest