- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork ribs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, about 6 cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 dash hot sauce
- ground black pepper
- Sprinkle ribs with pepper and rub into surface. Place meat in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour sauce over meat.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest