- 2 -4 lbs beef roast or 2 -4 lbs beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 minced fresh garlic cloves
- Trim beef of any large extra fat. A little is good for flavor.
- Place the roast in the middle of a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Rub beef all over with all of the spices.
- Sprinkle liquid smoke over beef and rap tightly in foil. Make sure it’s completely wrapped.
- DO NOT ADD ANY LIQUID TO THE CROCKPOT!
- Place in crock pot and cook on low setting for 8-10 hrs (10 for a larger cut of beef).
- Unwrap beef and serve with the “smoker” juices in the crock pot or with your favorite barbecue sauce.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest