- 3 medium Chicken Breasts chopped into 1” pieces
- 3 Green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 C Chicken Stock/Broth
- 1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, fresh, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- ½ Sweet Pepper, chopped into bite size pieces
- In a bowl, combine chopped chicken breast, onions, red curry paste, peanut butter, fish sauce, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Mix well.
- Place into a slow cooker and add the coconut milk, chicken broth and peppers.
- Cook on high for 3 hours
- To serve, place a small amount of rice noodles in a bowl and then ladle the chicken stew on top. Garnish with cilantro and chopped peanut pieces and a wedge of lime.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest