- 6 cups potatoes, washed and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced small (optional)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups Velveeta, diced small
- Spray, butter or oil the slow cooker insert.
- Wash potatoes, remove bad spots and slice ¼ inch quick. Set aside.
- Mix melted butter, soup and cheeses in crockpot. Stir well.
- Add onions and stir in.
- Pour in potatoes and stir til potatoes are well coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours, or til potatoes are tender.
You Might Also Like:
Make sure you’re following The topslowcookers.com for the latest recipes!
Facebook | Pinterest