- 2 cups fresh or thawed-from-frozen blueberries
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoon. chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon. cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon. vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon. almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon. salt
- 5 packets no-calorie sweetener.
- Prepare slow cooker by spraying it with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 cup blueberries and 2 cups water in the cooker. Add in almond milk, oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, almond extract and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Cover the mixture and cook for about 3-4 hours on HIGH or 7-8 hours on LOW or until oats are soft but not sloppy. Stir in the sweetener to taste.
- Serve topped with the remaining blueberries.
- Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 3 – 4 hours high or 7 – 8 hours slow.
Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe (1 heaping cup): 255 calories | 6g total fat (0.5g sat fat) | 236mg sodium | 43g carbs | 9.5g fiber | 8g sugars | 8g protein | Smart Points: 6